Thursday, December 23, 2010


Wow, today is the day that really generate a sense of sadness in myself, oh god, is this the end of our relationship, I was one who does'n even know how to take care of she heart. I still remember the time we are together, spend time, hahaha, can not forget the story, maybe this is the way to elimination of the sins that I have been doing, but honestly she is the best person that I ever met. Aliaa forgive me for deceive you the other day, but I just want to keep your heart, may well have told me your little heart may be happy without me. I still remember about the school. I long for those who never appear in my life, especially once Aliaa bint Nur Ali and my friends dorm,hear with this song and u will ,oh please don't say ur tears drop,but my tears al ready drop hardenly,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment