Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rebirth


I look at myself in the mirror in the middle of the night
They say that you'll see the truth therein, but
let me know the truth

I have always taken this path with much hesitation, always feeling lost
But now, even that same path is filled with light

You're the only one I trust
Only you... you'll be in my heart forever

My feelings have revived with renewed vigor
My desire to do what I can, to do more comes out stronger
The answers I seek go on changing
I grow stronger as I am reborn
got to be strong
got to be strong

Time has begun moving
In the face of it all, I want to discover my lost self
let me know the truth

Someone is waiting
For me to gain the strength to rise after every fall

I whisper to you these words
Only to you... you'll be in my heart forever

As I stand in some unknown place
Deep inside, I am reborn
So that I be one who can keep his convictions and feelings
So that I may not stop pursuing these visions
got to be strong
got to be strong

My feelings have revived with renewed vigor
My desire to do what I can, to do more comes out stronger
The answers I seek go on changing
I grow stronger as I am reborn
got to be strong
got to be strong

No comments:

Post a Comment